Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Program

We headed to the mall to meet some friends after the Christmas Program. Gabriella had fun exploring the Polar Express exhibit with her friends and mommy was able to get some Christmas shopping done. We bumped into this desk while shopping at Macy's. Gabriella seemed to know right away that it is used for writing letters to Santa. Gabriella had me stationed there for about 15 minutes while she wrote her thoughtful letter to Santa. A lady walked by and said "What a great picture." I don't what I was thinking...I didn't have my camera so I used my cell phone. I think the picture came out great (with the help of Sam's photo fixing magic).

Gabriella attends an intro to preschool class that meets every Friday for two hours. She loves going every week to see her friends and teachers. It's been fun collecting all her art projects and listening to her little stories about her day. The school organizes a Christmas program each year that fills the church with parents, siblings and grandparents. Gabriella did such a good job, it was so much fun to watch her with her class. And as you can see in the photo, baby had to be part of the festivities with her own chair and shaker! I wish I kept the program because I'm not exactly sure of the song titles they played. I do remember they played the classic Charlie Brown Christmas song and Santa Mambo. The songs involved more use of the shakers than singing, but it was still the cutest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment