I love living so close to Chicago, and I love, love going to museums! So I was so excited to learn that the Museum of Science and Industry offered free admission for a week. We packed up, picked up Aunt Laura and headed down there for a fun-filled day. Gabriella and I are in the farming exhibit in this photo. I don't really remember what was going on at the time but it was obviously funny.
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Museum of Science and Industry
I love living so close to Chicago, and I love, love going to museums! So I was so excited to learn that the Museum of Science and Industry offered free admission for a week. We packed up, picked up Aunt Laura and headed down there for a fun-filled day. Gabriella and I are in the farming exhibit in this photo. I don't really remember what was going on at the time but it was obviously funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment